What’s better than a do-it-yourself, take-home pizza kit straight from an authentic Italian Market? The Sansone Market Pizza Kit can be added to your weekly meal plans and it is so simple. It can also be a fun family activity to do with the kids. Included in the pizza kits are:
- Sansone Market Pizza sauce
- 1 dough ball made with Italian flour (non-bromated and unbleached)
- 8 oz. container of Grande shredded mozzarella
- Sansone Market pizza cutter!
Pizza Kit Instructions
- Take the dough out of the bag and let rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Flatten the dough into a round circle.
- Spread the Sansone Market pizza sauce on the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle the Grande shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake on a sheet pan, pizza screen, or stone for 8-10 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Next Step-Mangia!
Add Your Own Toppings
And don’t forget to add your own toppings if cheese is not enough. Vegetables, meats, fruits, and spices can all be part of the pizza pie. Read about our unique, unconventional pizza topping ideas here.